Three girls. A passion for everything. Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday 1 May 2013

APRIL FAVOURITES!!



 Wow April has really gone by fast (and I’m not saying that because I’m pretending to be older and wiser, but because it actually has!). April represents so many wonderful things, like the sun and being able to walk out of the house without a jacket, at last!


For my favourites this month I only have some small bits and bob which you can find anywhere on the high street, and nothing too fancy. The first product is something I don’t actually own YET but I’m planning to get very soon. It’s this AMAZING Barry M nail polish in papaya, which is the perfect pastel-peachy-nude colour for the summer/April/jacketless weather!


The next thing is this ‘forever living’ lip balm which I am ADDICTED to right now. It has the most amazing consistency ever and last for the whole day, unless you lick it off (obviously). These are quiet hard to get by, but I’m sure you can order them online with the rest of their amazing products.


The last two products I’ll talk about in this post is the ‘simple’ toner and light moisturizer, which I use every day (and have been using for the last year and a half, I think!). They are truly the most amazing lightweight face products I have EVER used. They are amazing for tweens and teens that are just starting to form a daily face care routine and want something light, effective and easy to apply. The consistencies are amazing and the products contain no perfume, no colour and no harsh chemicals so it doesn’t harm the skin and makes it great for those with sensitive skin. They are also enriched with vitamin B5 (which restores, soften and soothes skin), chamomile, witch hazel (which tightens and closes pores) and allantoin (which soften and protects). Amazing huh?


Thanks for reading guys! Any favourites you want to rave about?Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment