Three girls. A passion for everything. Welcome to our blog!

Thursday 9 May 2013

Monthly fashion obsession #2


HELLO! I figured it was time I did another fashion obsession post, not because my last obsession has finished, but because I can feel my brain switching its self to summer and bright colour mode! (Even though it’s still cold outside In England… sad times...)

Most of the things I am going to mention are from H&M, SO BE WARNED.  The first thing on my list is this beautiful colourful Aztec print tube top (from H&M), that’s only £4.99,which is great because you can mix and match it with loads of things to add a pop of colour and craziness to the outfits!


I have chosen to pair this beautiful top, with Harem pants (also from H&M), because I feel it complements the tight top, and makes the outfit look a bit less stiff and formal, and a bit more comfy and playful. Those beautiful sandals (can you guess were from? you guessed it right... H&M!), and that matching bag (this time from peacocks), I think go so well with the outfit, and just scream summer to me!


And lastly, a simple shrug for when it gets chilly, some bangles (bracelets) and a beautiful nail varnish to polish it all off… get it… nail POLISH… hahahaha...


Anyways… what have you been obsessing over lately? Would you ever wear this outfit?
xxxxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! we would love to see your beautiful face here again! sorry for the late reply! xx

    ReplyDelete